Gunung Angsi via Bukit Putus - Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan
- Height : 2,702 feet (825 meters)
- Location : Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan
- Normally it takes about 1 ½ ~ 2 hours to reach the peak (Using Bukit Putus trail)
- Easy trek
- GPS Coordinate : 2.701807 102.050014
- There are two trails to submit, the real entrance is actually start from Ulu Bendol Recreational Park (longer trail) another trail is via Bukit Putus.
- Exit Ampangan from LEKAS Highway
- Turn left at the T-junction
- Turn left when you see the signboard towards “Bukit Putus”
- You are in Kilah Pilah~Seremban “old road”
- Move about 6 km you could see a parking area on your left
Exploring Gunung Angsi
October, 29, 2011
Gunung Angsi is one of the MUST HIKE mountain in my list because it is the nearest mountain in Seremban (20KM) and it is lower than Gunung datuk which I think I could manage it. Being research about the trail and decided to go hike Gunung Angsi on this day even some of my friends not manage to join us.
We were there quite early, parked the car on the roadside and met a trekker who was waiting for their group from KL. We decided to start our journey first after getting some useful information from Stephen. Knowing that using the Ulu Bendol trail would takes longer time to the summit. The trek is much more easy compare with Gunung Datuk (Located in Rembau) and Gunung Lambak (Located in Kluang), it provides a clear direction and well developed trail with lot of signboard indication along the way. It took us almost two hours to reach to the peak.